Group Tour Options
The Missouri History Museum is an ideal destination for groups of all types. As a tour coordinator, you have the flexibility to customize the museum experience for your tour program and individual group needs. Choose from an assortment of options or combine to customize the experience for your group.
- Exhibition Tours
- For more information about our galleries, visit mohistory.org/exhibitions to see both current and upcoming exhibitions.
- Theatre in the Museum
- Private Curator Talks
- Lunch or Catered Events
- MHM Library & Research Center Experience (225 S. Skinker Blvd.)
- Step-On Guide
Groups making reservations at least one week in advance will receive:
- A 10% Discount in the Missouri History Museum Shop
- A 10% Discount in Bixby's (the Museum's restaurant) or Bixby's Express
- Group Orientation — Our staff will greet your group and provide information about the Museum, exhibits, and wayfinding throughout the building.
Admission to the Museum is free. A fee may be charged for a special exhibition, with groups receiving a discounted rate. The admission discount is offered to groups of 10 or more who reserve in advance. The group leader will receive a complimentary admission when 25 paid admissions are received.
Group leaders and operators are encouraged to make reservations in advance, preferably at least two weeks prior to date of arrival. This is necessary to secure staff and alert you to other groups booked. Our qualified coordinators will assist with arrangements and help in recommendations that will make your group’s museum experience and St. Louis visit as enjoyable as possible.
Call 314-454-3161 or click below to get started!