By Mail and E-Mail
Missouri History Museum
Library and Research Center
P.O. Box 11940
St. Louis, MO 63112-0040
- Library: library [at] mohistory [dot] org
- Archives: archives [at] mohistory [dot] org
- Photographs and Prints: photo [at] mohistory [dot] org
- Media: klf [at] mohistory [dot] org
- Museum Objects: objects [at] mohistory [dot] org
Guidelines for Requesting Information by US Mail or E-Mail
- US Mail requests addressed to the street address will be returned as undeliverable. Use the P.O. Box above.
- US Mail requests should be typed or clearly printed.
- Please include your full name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address with all correspondence.
- Response time varies by department and also by the amount of research needed to answer the question. If the request has a specific deadline, please let us know.
- Be specific! Include what information is known and what information is needed.